Owner Lee is a Mini addict and has had over 30 Minis in her driving years. Lee loves rather different cars and Sumini is a good example of this!
Mini raising Money
Whilst in her state of ‘shabbiness’ Sumini has raised money by offering her body for people to write chalk pen messages in exchange for a donation to various local and national charities. The following charities have benefited:
- Age UK Sevenoaks.
- Battersea Dogs and Cats Home.
- Brookland Museum Trust, Surrey.
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
- The Diamond Centre Riding for the Disabled, Surrey.
- Eleanor Trust, Tunbridge Wells.
- St Catherine’s Hospice, Worthing.
- Clockwork Charity, Oxted.